You can use an assignment's details page to view system or user activity for dedicated and floating desktop assignments. You can also view session activity for a native application assignment.
- Click the Assign icon.
The Assignments page displays.
- Click the name of an assignment on the list.
The assignments details page displays.
- Click one of the options, depending on whether the assignment is a dedicated desktop, floating desktop, or a native application assignment.
For a dedicated desktop or floating desktop assignment, click System Activity or User Activity. The activity tab displays, showing a list of recent activity for the assignment. You can select from the Shown drop-down menu to adjust the time frame for the list, or filter, refresh, and export the list using the controls on the top right of the page.On the System Activity tab, you can cancel assignment-related tasks before they complete by selecting the task in the list and clicking the Cancel button.
- Before attempting to select a task for cancellation, refresh the view to update the status for the tasks displayed.
- If a task is currently able to be cancelled, you will be able to select the corresponding check box in the task list. If you select the 'select all' check box at the top of the list, all tasks that can currently be cancelled are selected.
- Assignment expansion tasks are sometimes (not always) able to be cancelled when they have a status of Queued. They are never able to be cancelled when they have a status of Running.
- Assignment refresh (Push Updates) tasks are sometimes (not always) able to be cancelled when they have a status of Queued or Running.
- When the system has created an expansion task for a session desktop assignment automatically, the farm must be offline before you can cancel the task.
- For a native application assignment, click Sessions.