On the Assignments page, you can create, edit, and delete assignments, and also update agent software for dedicated desktop assignments.
|New||Create a new application, desktop, or customization assignment.|
|Edit||Select an assignment to make changes, or drill down to view summary and sessions information.|
|Update Agent||Update agents for dedicated desktop assignments.|
|Take Offline||For specific types of desktops assignments, allows you to take them off line for maintenance.
For active customization assignments, allows you to make them inactive.
|Delete||Delete an assignment.|
|Recover||Recover desktops that encountered an error during a previous image update.|
|Bring Online||Bring an offline desktop assignment online again.
For inactive customization assignments, allows you to make them active.
Clicking on an assignment in the list opens a detail page showing summary information for the assignment. For some types of assignments, there are other tabs in addition to the Summary tab:
- Desktops - displays for dedicated and floating desktop assignments. See Manage Desktops in a Dedicated or Floating Desktop Assignment.
- System Activity and User Activity - display for dedicated and floating desktop assignments. See View Activity or Cancel Tasks for Assignments.
- Sessions - displays for native application assignments. See View Activity or Cancel Tasks for Assignments
The following topics provide additional information about data shown on the Assignments page:
- Types of Assignments - Describes values that display in the Type column.
- Capacity and Users Values for VDI Desktop Assignments - Describes values that display in the Capacity and Users columns.