After the Enrollment Server is set up, you enter the information in the Administration Console's Active Directory page.
Complete the previous step Set up the Enrollment Server.
- In the Administration Console, navigate to .
- Click Add next to True SSO Configuration.
The True SSO Config dialog displays.Note: Because you already configured the Enrollment Server you can ignore the Download Pairing Token link in this dialog.
- Enter the name of your enrollment server in the Primary Enrollment Server field and click the Test Pairing button next to the field.
The other required fields are auto-populated.
- Click Save
- To configure a Secondary Enrollment Server for high-availability, do the following.
- Repeat the process described in Set up the Enrollment Server on a second machine.
- Edit the True SSO configuration and add the second ES address in the Secondary Enrollment Server field, and then test the pairing.
- Save the configuration again.
The configuration information now appears on the Active Directory page under True SSO Configuration.