You must add a file share before you can work with the AppCapture GUI to create and manage App Bundles.
- It is recommended that the file share you are adding is a remote file share.
- Ensure that the file share is mounted on the machine using domain credentials.
- Start the AppCapture GUI and go to .
- Browse to the location of the file share and select the file share.
- Click Add.
The Name field is automatically populated.
- (Optional) Provide a name for the Author.
- Click Save.
You are taken to the App Bundles page.
What to do next
You can now begin to capture, update, and test App Bundles.