You can update a merged bundle to add or delete applications.
You must have created a merged App Bundle before you can update the bundle. See Create a Merged App Bundle.
- From the AppCapture GUI, click Merged App Bundles.
- Select a merged bundle and click Update.
The list of bundles contained in the merged bundle is displayed.
- Edit the required information:
Option Description New Name (Required) The new name of the merged App Bundle. Must be different from the existing name. Description (Optional) Description of the App Bundle. Author (Optional) Name of the person who created the App Bundle. Defaults to the current user or the name that is stored in the application's settings. Destination (read-only) Automatically populated with the location of the App Bundle you want to update. This is the same as the selected file share location.The command script that is generated is shown at the bottom of the screen.
- Click Edit and select the application(s) you want to add or remove .
The list of applications captured in the bundle is displayed.
- Click OK.
- Review the updated contents of the bundle and click Update.
- Click Yes to confirm that you want to update the merged bundle.