You can access the Helpdesk Console from your web browser.
Note the following:
- Use HTTPS, not HTTP. Using HTTP will not launch the console.
- Chrome is the only supported browser for Console access. The following browsers are not yet supported: Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and Opera.
- If console access is failing to launch, you may need to open the following URL and accept the certificate: https://<tenant_appliance_tenant_network_ip>:18001/
- In a vCloud Director based environment, you need to make sure your browser accepts the vCloud Director server certificate.
- Access to the Helpdesk Console is restricted to:
- Tenant Administrators (Users with Admin access to the Administration Console)
- Members of the Horizon_Air_Helpdesk AD group. This group can be used to provide access to support personnel that are not tenant administrators.
- In a Chrome web browser, navigate to https://<TenantApplianceNodeAddress>/haca where <TenantApplianceNodeAddress> is the IP address of the tenant.
The login page displays.
- Enter your admin username and password, confirm that the correct domain is selected, and click Login.
The Virtual Machines tab displays, containing a list of all VMs in all pools.