The process described in this appendix is for facilitating internal access that is not using Unified Access Gateway. If you do not have users requiring this type of access, you do not need to perform this procedure.
Note the following:
- You must follow this process on the image before converting the VM to an image or republishing.
- You must repeat this process each time you open and republish an image.
You can install the certificate using post Sysprep script execution to avoid Sysprep issues and duplicate certificate problems. You can also use your own standard practice as well (for example, Active Directory GPO and scripts). See the Horizon View Feature Pack documentation for SSL certificate requirements.
Follow the steps below to configure post Sysprep commands/scripts in the Horizon DaaS environment.
- Import the certificate on a test machine and note the certificate thumbprint.
- Create the post Sysprep script/batch file on a template VM and copy the certificate.
- Convert the template VM to an image or republish it.