You can add the HTML Access (Blast) Group Policy Settings to the local computer policy environment
- Download the View GPO Bundle .zip file from the VMware Horizon download site.
The file is named VMware-Horizon-View-Extras-Bundle-x.x.x-yyyyyyy.zip, where x.x.x is the version and yyyyyyy is the build number. All ADM and ADMX files that provide group policy settings for View are available in this file.
- Copy the file to your Active Directory server and unzip the file.
The HTML Access GPOs are included in the Blast-enUS.adm ADM Template file.
- On the Active Directory server, edit the GPO.
Windows 2008 or 2012
Select Start > Administrative Tools > Group Policy Management.
Expand your domain, right-click the GPO that you created for the group policy settings, and select Edit.
Select Start > All Programs > Administrative Tools > Active Directory Users and Computers.
Right-click the OU that contains your View desktops and select Properties.
On the Group Policy tab, click Open to open the Group Policy Management plug-in.
In the right pane, right-click the GPO that you created for the group policy settings and select Edit.
The Group Policy Object Editor window appears.
- In the Group Policy Object Editor, right-click Administrative Templates under Computer Configuration and then select Add/Remove Templates.
- Click Add, browse to the Blast-enUS.adm file, and click Open.
- Click Close to apply the policy settings in the ADM Template file to the GPO.
The VMware Blast folder appears in the left pane under Administrative Templates > Classic Administrative Templates.
- Configure the HTML Access group policy settings.
- Make sure your policy settings are applied to the remote desktops.
- Run the gpupdate.exe command on the desktops.
- Restart the desktops.