You can update agents for an image using a manual process.
This topic describes how to update agents manually. To using the agent update feature , see Update Agent Software for an Image.
- On the Images page, select the image and select Take Offline from the "..." drop-down menu.
- Select Convert to Desktop from the "..." drop-down menu.
- On the Imported VMs page, select the desktop VM and select Launch Console from the More menu.
- In the console, update the agent(s) on the desktop VM.
- On the Imported VMs page, select the desktop VM and select Convert to Image from the More menu.
- Set up and publish the image as desired.