Welcome to the documentation for VMware Horizon Cloud Service! Learn how you can provide a Horizon Cloud environment to deliver virtual desktops and applications to your users.
Are you ready to get started with Horizon Cloud?
Learn how to:
- Automatically deploy pods that use public cloud capacity, such as Microsoft Azure capacity.
- Connect your Horizon Cloud tenant to existing Horizon 7 pods. Cloud connecting a Horizon 7 pod provides both for using your Horizon universal and subscription licenses with that Horizon 7 pod as well as leveraging the power of the cloud-hosted services that Horizon Cloud provides for cloud-connected Horizon 7 pods.
- Use Horizon Cloud with managed infrastructure from VMware (VMware Horizon Cloud Service on IBM Cloud). note*
Using Horizon Cloud Documentation
You get up-to-date documentation with every release of Horizon Cloud.
- Find all about this release's new features and known issues by reading the latest Horizon Cloud Release Notes.
- Get off on the right foot with Horizon 7 pods with the VMware Horizon 7 with Horizon Cloud Service Requirements Checklist.
- Launch your start with pods in Microsoft Azure using the VMware Horizon Cloud Service on Microsoft Azure Requirements Checklist.
- Continue your journey to pod-deployment success by following the Horizon Cloud Deployment Guide.
- Learn how to use your cloud-connected pods for maximum benefits from the Horizon Cloud Administration Guide.
- Explore the power of using VMware managed infrastructure by reading the VMware Horizon Cloud Service on IBM Cloud documentation.
Except for the Release Notes, which are always in HTML, our documentation is also available in PDF format, which you can get using the PDF download icon () that's visible when you are viewing an HTML topic.
Upgrade Your Older Pods to Get the Best Experience
Pods that are running on older software versions do not get the benefits of new features and bug fixes. Find out how to upgrade your pods in Microsoft Azure by reading Updating Your Horizon Cloud Pod. Find out how to get the latest features for your cloud-connected Horizon 7 pods by reading Upgrade Horizon 7 Cloud Connector Virtual Appliance. To review the known issues in the older software versions, navigate to the release notes documents using the left-hand navigation pane.
More Horizon Cloud Resources
See customer success stories, explore spotlight videos at the Horizon Cloud product page.
Participate in the Horizon Cloud Community to learn from other Horizon Cloud users.
The product documentation for older releases will continue to reflect the names they had at the times they were released.