You can create an application assignment on the Assignments page.
- Click the Assign icon.
The Assignments page displays.
- Click New.
- Click the Get Started button under Applications.
- On the Definition tab, select a type for the assignment.
Assignment includes applications from your RDSH farms.
Assignment includes AppStacks.Note:
The fields displayed on this tab will differ depending on the type you select.
- If you selected Native, enter information in the fields as described below, click Next, and then proceed to Step 9 below.
Unique name for the assignment.
Select the correct OS from the drop-down menu. This OS must be the same OS as the OS used to capture the applications.
Computer Name Prefix
(Optional) Enter a prefix. Entering a prefix limits access to the application assignment to authorized users who log in to a desktop assignment that has the same prefix at the beginning of its name. If you leave this option blank, all authorized users can access the new application assignment regardless of the desktop assignments they are logged in to.
- If you selected Remote, enter a unique name for the assignment and the proceed to the next step.
- On the Applications tab, select the remote applications or AppStacks to include in the assignment, and click Next.
The displayed list reflects whether you selected Remote or Native for the application type in the previous steps. If you had selected Remote for the application type, the applications you select here can be from different farms.
- On the Users tab, start typing the name of a user or group in the text box, and then click the name in the list to select it.
- (Optional) : Repeat the previous step to select additional users or groups.
- Click Next.
- On the Summary tab, review the information on and if it is correct, click Submit. If not, click Back to return to previous tabs and edit your information.