You can initialize slony on the Maintenance page in the Service Center user interface.
- Stop dtService on all nodes:
service dtService stop
- Stop slon daemons (kill daemons on target nodes):
- Run this command on the target db (FDB or EDB):
drop schema _slony cascade;Note:
Drop the schema only for the affected database pair.
- If you stopped dtService on the Primary service provider node for re-initialization of the FDB on the service provider appliances, then start the service again on the primary service provider node:
service dtService start
- Start slon daemons as follows.
For the service provider org, start the daemon for the FDB:
For the tenant org, start the daemons for both the FDB and the EDB:
- In the Service Center, select appliances > maintenance.
- In the Slony Operations section of the page, enter the following information.
Organization id: Org ID of the appliance to which the init slony would be performed.
DB instance name: Name of database instance for init slony.
Element ID: ID of the Desktop Manager to list New Master IP for init slony operation. This option is visible when DB instance name is 'edb'.
- Click Init Slony.