You make remote applications available for user assignments by importing them from an RDSH applications farm.
About this task
If you have more than one applications farm in your environment, repeat these steps to import the applications you want from each of those farms.
Verify that you have at least one applications farm in your inventory by navigating to.
- On the Applications page, click New.
- In the start screen, click Auto-Scan from Farm.
The wizard opens to its first step.
- Select the location, node, and applications farm and click Next to proceed to the next step.
When you click Next, the system scans the selected farm for applications and then displays them for you to select.
- Select the applications that you want to add to your application catalog.
This wizard step displays the applications that the system's auto-scan process found in the RDS-enabled Windows server operating system used for the farm's RDS servers.
- Click Next to proceed to the next wizard step.
- (Optional) : Customize some of the configurable options for the applications you selected, and then click Next to proceed to the next wizard step.
- Review the summary and click Submit.
The system adds the selected applications to the application catalog in your Horizon Cloud inventory.
What to do next
Repeat the steps to import the applications you want from your other farms.