You create a remote applications assignment from the Assignments page.
Verify that the remote applications are available in your inventory. The Applications page lists the available remote applications.
- In the Administration Console, click Assign.
- Click New.
- From the New Assignment start screen, click the Applications icon.
- On the wizard's Definition step, select the location and node, provide a name for this assignment, and then click Next.
- On the Applications step, select the remote applications and click Next.
The displayed applications are all of the ones that were imported into your Horizon Cloud applications catalog from the farms in the same Horizon Cloud node. You can have applications from different farms in the same node within the assignment.
- On the Users step, search for and select the users and groups for this assignment and click Next.
- On the Summary step, review the information and then click Submit.
The system creates the assignment and lists it on the Assignments page.