You must move the newly created hosts into the existing vSphere cluster.
- In the vSphere Web Client, under VRN-CLUSTER, select Move Hosts into Cluster, select the newly created hosts, and move them to the cluster.
The tasks performed by vCenter to move the new hosts into the cluster might take several minutes to finish and some vSAN health alarms might appear in the vSphere Web Client. You can safely dismiss these alarms.
- Verify the vSAN cluster configuration.
- In the vSphere Web Client, under Datastores, select vsanDatastore > Manage > Device Backing.
- Verify that all ESXi hosts have a state of Connected/Healthy.
- Verify that all disk groups have a state of Mounted/Healthy.
- Verify that all ESXi hosts have the same Network Partition Group.