You can add the PCoIP Group Policy Settings to the local computer policy environment
About this task
To configure the group policies, you must first add the .adm template file to the Local Computer Policy configuration on this VM.
- On the template VM, click Start > Run.
gpedit.mscand click OK.
The Local Group Policy Editor console opens.
- Confirm that you can connect to the View Connection Server from this VM.
- In the navigation pane, select Local Computer Policy > Computer Configuration.
- Right-click Administrative Templates.
Do not select Administrative Templates under User Configuration.
- Select Add/Remove Templates.
- In the Add/Remove Templates dialog, click Add.
- Download the pcoip_policies.adm file from the Horizon DaaS Library on salesforce.com.
- Click Open.
- Close the Add/Remove Templates window.
The PCoIP group policy settings are added to the Local Computer Policy environment on the desktop system and are available for configuration.