When you log in and launch a desktop, users can start running their applications and performing tasks such as accessing USB and other devices connected to their local computers, sending documents to any printer that their local computers can detect, and using multiple display monitors.
- Start the VMware Horizon Client. See Using Horizon Client for Windows.
- If you did not configure a certificate for your environment, accept the untrusted connection.
- Select the new server.
- Enter the name that was added to the DNS for the environment, for example, desktops.mycorp.com.
- If 2 Factor Authentication is configured, enter RSA or RADIUS credentials.
- Enter the credentials for your Active Directory user in the authentication dialog box.
- Select the desktop to launch from the list that displays.
- (Optional) : For advanced configuration, right-click the desktop and make your selection.