You need this pairing bundle to complete the Enrollment Server setup steps when you are configuring your Horizon Cloud environment for True SSO. You download the pairing bundle from the Horizon Cloud Administration Console's Active Directory page.
The pairing bundle contains a certificate file for each one of the Horizon Cloud pods deployed in Microsoft Azure for your Horizon Cloud environment. For the pods for which you want to configure True SSO, you upload those pods' certificate files to the Enrollment Server. When you have one pod, the bundle contains one certificate file in CRT format. When you have more than one pod, the bundle contains multiple CRT files, one per pod. The name of each CRT file follows the pattern:
podID_truesso.crtwhere podID is the pod's ID that is displayed in the pod's summary page.
- In the console, navigate to .
- In the True SSO Configuration area, obtain the pairing_bundle.7z file by clicking Download Pairing Token.
- Save the file to a location where you can extract its contents.
- For the pods for which you want to configure True SSO, extract the pods' CRT files from the pairing bundle to a location where you can retrieve them when you are setting up the Enrollment Server.
The pairing bundle contains a certificate file for each pod in your environment. Each CRT file name follow the pattern
podID_truesso.crt, where podID is the pod's ID value.
- Set up the Enrollment Server by following the steps in Set up the Enrollment Server.