Updated on: 14 NOV 2017
VMware Horizon Air | 23 JAN 2017
Check for additions and updates to these release notes.
What's in the Release NotesThe release notes cover the following topics:
This document describes changes included in the Horizon® Air™ 16.6.1 patch and provides instructions for installing the patch.
This patch includes the following new feature.
- Horizon Air Helpdesk Console (beta feature) has been updated to allow Access Point connections to VMs.
This patch includes fixes for the following issues.
- Adding an application with ampersand (&) in the shortcut name to an assignment had made all applications in that assignment unusable. This has been remedied so that you can use ampersands in shortcut names. (1683837)
- Pushing updates to assignments in staggered tenants (running 15.3.x) has been failing with a timeout error. This issue has now been resolved so that the Push Updates functionality works as expected. (1758532)
- Login to the Administration Console had been failing if the service account username was longer than 20 characters. This has been remedied, but VMware must take additional action before these logins can be successful. Contact your VMware representative for more information. (1783666)
- Administrators have been finding stale user sessions in their systems due to issues with login/logout and agent heartbeat issues. This has been resolved so that these stale sessions are no longer occurring. (1755533)