On your new or upgraded tenant, you can configure integration with VMware vCloud® Usage Meter.
Attention: This procedure requires vCloud Usage Meter 4.2, which has a release date of May 21, 2020.
- In Service Center, add a user account with the Read-only mode - View all/No Saving role.
- Click on the name of the domain on the left side of the screen, then click Edit.
- Click the Group Info tab and then click the Add Admin Group hyperlink.
- 4. Select the role on the right and begin typing the name of the AD group name you want to add using distinguished name format. The system provides a dropdown of all available group names starting with the text you typed. Click it, then click the Save button.
- Click .
- Install vCloud Usage Meter following the steps in the Deploying and Configuring vCloud Usage Meter guide on the vCloud Usage Meter documentation page.
- Using the read-only account you have created, follow the instructions for adding Horizon DaaS in the Using and Managing vCloud Usage Meter guide on the vCloud Usage Meter documentation page.
Attention: Horizon DaaS 9.0.0 and Horizon Cloud on IBM Cloud 20.2.0 are the same release. As a result, when you are setting up vCloud Usage Meter integration, you might see the 20.2.0 product version instead of 9.0.0. If you see this, it does not indicate a problem of any kind, so you can still proceed with the setup.