You can register a new tenant in the Service Center user interface.
- Navigate to the Tenants page in Service Center.
- Click the register a tenant link.
- On the General Info tab, enter information as described in the following table.
Most text boxes are optional. Only text boxes marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Field Description Tenant Name* Unique name for the tenantNote: You cannot reuse the name of a tenant that was previously deleted. Administrator Name* User name for the tenant administrator Database Password* Password
- Must contain at least one lowercase, uppercase, numeric, and special character (! @ # $)
- Must be a minimum of 8 characters.
Confirm Password* Reenter the password Super Tenant To enable Super Tenant capabilities for the tenant, select the check box. Make sure that you have prepared the required infrastructure for the Super Tenant beforehand. For more information, see #GUID-908F37E1-4A65-46BE-9C9F-B3D20CBB5AD6. Sync Gold Patterns To enable image sync for the tenant, select the check box. If you have multiple Desktop Managers registered to a tenant within the same Data Center, you can use this feature to:
- Duplicate images across Desktop Managers without having to manually clone and import the images.
- Sync changes to images across Desktop Managers without having to change all copies separately.
Note: When Sync Gold Patterns is enabled, the cloned images on additional Desktop Managers are not counted against template quota. If you then disable Sync Gold Patterns, those cloned images begin being counted against template quota, which might require you to increase the quota to avoid exceeding it.
Disable AVDB/EDB Failover Disables database failover for AVDB and EDB Administrator Phone Phone number for the tenant administrator Administrator Email Email for the tenant administrator Technical contact name Name of the technical contact Technical contact phone Phone number for the technical contact Technical contact email Email for the technical contact CRM System URL Location of the CRM system for this tenant. This does not appear as a link anywhere. Technical Support URL This URL appears as the Support link on the Enterprise Center. Style Sheet URL The style sheet URL allows you to customize the look of the tenant's Enterprise Center. See Add an External Style Sheet for more information. License File URL URL that points to a valid PDF file Business Support URL This URL appears as the Business link on the Enterprise Center. Max Desktop Count Per DM Maximum number of VMs per desktop manager (pod), both in desktop assignments and in farms. This includes VMs created in earlier versions of the product, but does not include Utility or Imported desktops. The default value is 2,000.
When a user is creating or editing an assignment or farm and the remaining capacity displayed appears to be too low, it might be because this limit has been reached.
- Click Networks on the left of the page.
The Networks tab appears.
- On the Networks tab, enter the Network ID, Network ID Type, Network Label, Gateway, DNS Server, and Subnet Mask of the Data Center. You must enter this information before you can add appliances and desktops.
- Click Custom Fields on the left of the page.
The Custom Fields tab appears.
- (Optional) Enter free-form information for custom text boxes. This information becomes part of the tenant details.
- Click Save and Create Appliances.
The new tenant appears in the tenants tab, with a unique organization ID the system assigns to it.
- Enter Name and IP Address for Primary and Secondary Appliances, and click Create Appliances.
Note: Tenant deployment might take some time after you have clicked Create Appliances. You must wait for the deployment to finish before you can assign networks on the Desktop Managers Networks tab as described in the steps above.