You can migrate desktops to a new compute resource.
- Confirm that the new compute resource has tenant VLAN.
Confirm text associated with VLAN is identical on both Compute Resources.
- Add new compute resource to the resource manager, assign it to the tenant, and reassign the storage configuration.
- Select the compute resources panel on the left side of the screen and select the new compute resource.
- On the General tab, set the Compute Resource Role to Standby.
- Select the Desktop Managers panel on the left side of the screen and select the Desktop Manager ID.
- Select the Recovery tab.
- Select Perform Migration.
The process shuts down VMs and migrates them to the new compute resource.
- Once the migration is complete, change the new Compute Resource Role to active.