You can move management appliances to a new compute resource.
Note: There can only be one vCenter data center specified for management appliances. This means that when you add a new compute resource to your Management vCenter, you must add it to the same data center you have already discovered.
- Select service grid > resources > Compute Resources.
- Select your management vCenter from the tree and select the Update Compute Resource button.
- Expand the tree to ensure that the new compute resource appears.
- Select that compute resource from the tree and then select the Edit Compute Resource button.
- Set appropriate over-allocation ratios when prompted.
- Move your appliance(s) to the new compute resource.
- Restart the appliance(s).