Note the limitations and workarounds listed below.
- An SSL certificate warning will be displayed upon connecting to the desktop. This is because the SSL certificate process was not performed correctly on a tenant gold pattern. It is recommended to use Unified Access Gateway for such connections.
- Changing resolution to 2560x1920 ends the HTML Access session. This happens due to lack of vRAM allocation. For more information see the View documentation.
- If your client system uses a super high resolution monitor (such as 2560 x 1600), HTML Access fails to display the desktop.
Workaround: Lower the resolution on your monitor and connect. The resolution on the client monitor must be less than 2560 x 1600 if the remote desktop resolution is 1920 x 1200.
- Sound playback quality is best on browsers that have Web Audio API support, such as Chrome, Safari, and Firefox 25. Browsers that do not have this support include Internet Explorer (up to and including Internet Explorer 11) and Firefox 24 and earlier.
- Black artifacts appear on the screen on ESXi 5.1 or 5.0 hosts. This is a known HTML Access issue when the desktop HW version is 9 (ESX 5.0/5.1) with 3D disabled and the Windows 7 basic theme is used. This is not an issue when Aero is turned on or when the VM uses HW version 10 (ESX 5.5).