You can failover a failed data center's primary node on the Maintenance page.
- In the Service Center, select appliances > maintenance.
- In the Fail Over section of the page, enter the following information.
- Organization id: Org ID of the appliance to which the failover is to be done.
- Data Center name: Name of the Data Center where the appliance is located to which the failover is to be done.
- DB instance name: Name of the database instance for failover.
- Element ID: ID of the Desktop Manager to list New Master IP for failover. This option is visible when DB instance name is 'edb'.
- New master IP: eth0 IP of the appliance to which the failover is to be done.
- Click the FailOverMaster button.
- Restart the service provider appliances.