This topic describes the Desktone_ApplicationServer CIM provider.
Provides information about the application server used by the software.
- Name: Name by which the application server is identified. Set to "Jboss" for Element manager and Resource manager.
- SoftwareElementID: Identifier for software element to be used in conjunction with other keys to uniquely identify the element. Set to host name on which the application server is running.
- Version: Version of the application server.
- SoftwareElementState: This property defines the various states of software element's life cycle. For example: Running, Executable, Deployable etc. A SoftwareElementState of 3 indicates that the application server is running.
- TargetOperatingSystem: Specifies the node's operating system environment. Set to 36 (LINUX).
If the application server is not running, go to the node in question and check the status:
$ service dtService status Desktone Service is running under PID 6761If the Desktone Service is not running, start it (and watch the log file):
$ service dtService start