Disabling a tenant prepares it for deletion and powers off all appliances for the tenant.
- Disabling a tenant causes all resources assigned to the tenant to be unassigned and the tenant appliances to be shut down.
- When you have disabled a tenant, you should keep it disabled until the current billing cycle is finished.
- Navigate to the Tenants page in Service Center.
- Click the Edit button next to the tenant.
- Click the Disable Tenant button at the bottom of the General tab.
- Click OK to confirm that you want to disable the tenant.
A dialog box appears indicating that the tenant was disabled successfully.Note: It can take up to five minutes for the tenant to be disabled.
- Click OK.
By default, disabled tenants are not shown in the list on the Tenants page. To include disabled tenants in the list, deselect the Show only active tenants check box and click Search. Names of disabled tenants are then shown with a line through them. Disabled tenants are not visible on the Tenants page or on the Resources page.