Perform the steps below to create a tenant resource manager appliance.
- In the Service Center, select service grid > data centers. The Data Centers page appears.
The page contains a table of the available data centers.
- Find the line for your data center and click Edit.
The Edit Data Center popup appears.
- Click Add Appliances.
The Appliance Install page appears.
- In the Appliance Type drop-down, select Resource Manager.
The page displays the data entry fields for the Primary and Secondary resource managers.
- Enter values for the fields listed in the table below. The IPs belong in the Service Provider network (not the link-local network).
- Enter values for the New Reservation fields listed in the table below.
Select Today from the drop-down or enter the month, day, and year.
Enter 00:00 to indicate now, or the actual time in UT format.
- Click Create Appliance.
To check the status of a reservation, select appliances > reservations.
- Select service grid > resources to see the tenant resource manager once it is up and running.