The process described in this appendix is needed to facilitate internal access that is not via Access Point. If you do not have users requiring this type of access, you do not need to perform this procedure.
Note the following:
- You must follow this process on the image before converting the VM to an image or republishing.
- You must repeat this process each time you open and republish an image.
You can install the certificate using post sysprep script execution in order to avoid sysprep issues and duplicate certificate problems. You can also use your own standard practice as well (for example, Active Directory GPO and scripts). See the Horizon View feature pack documentation for SSL certificate requirements.
Follow the steps below to configure post sysprep commands/scripts in the Horizon DaaS environment.
- Import certificate on test machine and note certificate thumbprint.
- Create post sysprep script/batch file on template VM and copy certificate.
- Convert template VM to image or republish.