You make remote applications available for user assignments by importing them from an RDSH applications farm.
You perform these steps on the Administration Console's Applications page. If you have more than one such application, repeat these steps to add the applications you want.
Verify that you have at least one applications farm in your inventory by navigating to.
- Click New.
- In the start screen, click Auto-Scan from Farm.
- Select the applications farm and click Next to proceed to the next step.
When you click Next, the system scans the selected farm for applications and then displays them for you to select.
- Select the applications that you want to add to your application catalog.
This wizard step displays the applications that the system's auto-scan process found in the Windows operating system used for the farm's RDSH VMs.
- Click Next to proceed to the next wizard step.
- (Optional) Customize some of the configurable options for the applications you selected, and then click Next to proceed to the next wizard step.
- Review the summary and click Submit.
The system adds the selected applications to the application catalog in your inventory.
What to do next
Repeat the steps to import the applications you want from your other farms.