When you click the email link in the Share your Feedback window, nothing happens or a browser error message appears.
In the Share your Feedback window, you have the option of clicking the email link to send an email with your feedback.
- Nothing happens.
- A browser error message appears.
The design for this menu choice is to run the new mail action of your local system's default mail application, using
mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org. This error occurs when the browser cannot perform the
mailto action, such as under these conditions:
- Your browser is set up to block pop-up windows.
- Your browser's applications list is not configured with a default action for the
mailtocontent type or the
mailtocontent type is configured with the action Always ask.
- Your local system does not have a default local mail application configured
- If your browser blocks pop-up windows, add the console's URL to the exception list.
- Configure your browser's
mailtocontent type's action with a mail application, so that the email link can successfully open a new email form.
- If you do not want to change your browser settings, you can submit feedback by manually sending an email to