You can use uniform resource identifiers (URIs) to create web or email links for end users. End users can click these links to start HTML Access, connect to a server, and start a remote desktop or published application with specific configuration options.
You create these links by constructing URIs that provide some or all the following information so that end users do not need to supply it.
- Server address
- Port number for the server
- Active Directory user name
- RADIUS or RSA SecurID user name, if different from the Active Directory user name
- Domain name
- Remote desktop or published application display name
- Actions, including browse, reset, log out, and start session