You can use multiple monitors to display a remote desktop window.
- You must use HTML Access in a Chrome or Chromium-based Edge browser. In Chrome, Chromecast must be enabled.
- You must have two or more monitors.
- Start HTML Access and log in to a server.
- To enable the multiple-monitor feature, click the Settings toolbar button in the upper-right corner of the desktop and application selector window, turn on the Use Multi Monitors if there are two monitors option in the Settings window, and click Close.
- In the desktop and application selector window, click the icon for the remote desktop that you want to use.
- When the remote desktop prompts you to grant permission to use full screen for all screens, click OK.
A pop-up menu appears that lists the available external displays.
- From the pop-up menu, select a display to use.
- When the remote desktop prompts you to grant permission to use full screen for all screens again, click OK.
- To exit from multiple-monitor mode, press the Esc key. In a Chrome or Chromium Edge browser, press and hold the Esc. key.
- In the Exit the multiple displays mode dialog box, click Yes.