If the root certificate and intermediate certificates in the certificate chain are not imported with the SSL certificate that you imported for the HTML Access Agent, you must import these certificates into the Windows local computer certificate store.
- In the MMC console on the View desktop, expand the Certificates (Local Computer) node and go to the folder.
If your root certificate is in this folder, and there are no intermediate certificates in your certificate chain, skip this procedure.
If your root certificate is not in this folder, proceed to step 2.
- Right-click the folder and click .
- In the Certificate Import wizard, click Next and browse to the location where the root CA certificate is stored.
- Select the root CA certificate file and click Open.
- Click Next, click Next, and click Finish.
- If your server certificate was signed by an intermediate CA, import all intermediate certificates in the certificate chain into the Windows local computer certificate store.
- Go to the folder.
- Repeat steps 3 through 6 for each intermediate certificate that must be imported.
What to do next
Configure the appropriate registry key with the certificate thumbprint. See Set the Certificate Thumbprint in the Windows Registry.