By using a Chrome browser (version 55 or later), you can use multiple monitors in HTML Access Web client to display a remote desktop window.
You can add up to one additional monitor to your primary monitor to display the current remote desktop window to which you are connected. For example, if you have three monitors, you can specify that the remote desktop window appears on only two of those monitors. Adjacent monitors must be selected for the multiple-monitor setup. The monitors can be positioned side by side or stacked vertically.
Beginning with HTML Access Web client 4. 5, the per device DPI synchronization is applied when the multiple-monitor feature is enabled. If you are using two monitors that have different DPI settings, the DPI settings on the HTML Access agent are set to the same DPI setting value used by the monitor of the client machine that was used to start the HTML Access Web client session.
- Start Horizon Client and log in to a server.
- In the desktop and application selection window, click the icon for the remote desktop that you want to access.
- To display the sidebar, click the sidebar tab.
- Click the Open Menu toolbar button at the top of the sidebar, select Display Settings.
- In the Display Settings dialog box, click Add Display.
If the Display Selector browser window does not appear, add your Horizon server's FQDN address into the Pop-up exceptions section of your browser's Content settings window.
- Drag the Display Selector window so that it appears in the other monitor display that you want to use.
The message in the Display Selector browser window changes and a gray rectangular icon is added.
- In the Display Selector browser window, click the + monitor icon to confirm that you want to use the current monitor display.
The Waiting for other displays message appears on the current monitor display and the gray monitor icon in the Display settings window in your primary display changes to a green color.
- Click OK in the Display Settings window when you are done adding the monitor displays that you want to use for the session.
The Display Settings window is dismissed, the Waiting for other displays message is cleared in the non-primary monitor display and displays the remote desktop window.
- To exit the multiple displays mode, press Esc and click Yes in the Exit the multiple displays mode dialog box to confirm.
Each time you have to use the Esc key in the remote desktop, open the sidebar tab, click the Open Menu toolbar button at the top of the sidebar, and select Send ESC.