If you use a perpetual license, you must enter a product license key.
You do not have to configure a license key when you install a replicated Connection Server instance. Replicated instances use the common license key stored in the Horizon LDAP configuration.
- In Horizon Console, select .
- In the Licensing Settings panel, click Edit License.
- Enter the license serial number and click OK.
- Verify the license expiration date.
- Verify that the component licenses are enabled or disabled, based on the edition of VMware Horizon that your product license entitles you to use.
Not all features and capabilities of VMware Horizon are available in all license editions. For a comparison of feature sets in each edition, see http://www.vmware.com/files/pdf/products/horizon-view/VMware-Horizon-View-Pricing-Licensing-FAQ.pdf.