Real-Time Audio-Video works with standard webcam, USB audio, and analog audio devices. The feature also works with standard conferencing applications. To support Real-Time Audio-Video, your Horizon deployment must meet certain software and hardware requirements.
- Virtual desktops
When using Microsoft Teams with Real-Time Audio-Video, virtual desktops must have a minimum of 4 vCPUs and 4 GB of RAM.
- Horizon Client software
- Horizon Client for Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS, or Android.
- Horizon Client computer or client access device
- All operating systems that run Horizon Client for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
- All operating systems that run Horizon Client for Linux on x86 devices. This feature is not supported on ARM processors.
- For information about supported client operating systems, see the Horizon Client installation and setup document for the appropriate system or device.
- The webcam and audio device drivers must be installed, and the webcam and audio device must be operable, on the client computer. You do not need to install the device drivers on the machine where the agent is installed.
- Display protocols
- VMware Blast