In vRealize Automation, administrators must create a service to entitle users to catalog items.
If you have been using vRealize Automation, you might have already created these services, or equivalent services.
- Verify that you have administrator credentials for the vRealize Orchestrator server. The account must be a member of the vRealize Orchestrator Admin group configured to authenticate through vCenter Single Sign-On.
- Become familiar with the procedures for creating services in vRealize Automation. For information, see the vRealize Automation documentation.
- Log in to vRealize Automation as an administrator.
- Click the Administration tab.
- Select .
- Create a service for the delegated administrators business group.
- Click the Add Service (+) icon.
- On the Details tab, supply a name, and in the Status list, select Active.
- Click Add.
- To create a service for the end users business group, repeat previous step .
What to do next
Create entitlements for delegated administrators and end users.