You run the Add View Pod workflow to provide the appropriate credentials for all workflow operations that the Connection Server instance performs.
- Verify that the fully qualified domain name of the Connection Server instance can be resolved from the machine where the vRealize Orchestrator server is running.
- Verify that you have administrator credentials for the vRealize Orchestrator server. The account must be a member of the vRealize Orchestrator Admin group configured to authenticate through vCenter Single Sign-On.
- Verify that you have the credentials of a user that has the Administrators role in Horizon Console. The users and groups that have the Administrators role were specified in Horizon Console when the Connection Server instance was installed and configured.
- Log in to vRealize Orchestrator as an administrator.
- Click the Workflows view in vRealize Orchestrator.
- In the workflows hierarchical list, select Add View Pod in Configuration workflow. and navigate to the
- Right-click the Add View Pod in Configuration workflow and select Start workflow.
- Provide a name for the pod.
- Provide the fully qualified domain name of the machine on which the Horizon Connection Server instance is installed.
- Provide the credentials of a user that has the Administrators role in Horizon Console.
- Verify and accept the SSL certificate information.
- To run the workflow, click Submit.
After the workflow runs, you can click the expander button to see the status.
What to do next
Add a delegated administrator.