You can upload the action icons that you exported from vRealize Orchestrator and saved to your local computer.
- Verify that you exported the icons to your local system. See Export Action Item Icons from vRealize Orchestrator.
- Entitle users to the actions that appear for desktop and pool items in vRealize Automation. See Entitle Users to Action Items.
- Log in to vRealize Automation as an administrator.
- Click the Administration tab.
- Select .
- On the Actions page, expand the Advanced Search control, and in the Resource Type drop-down menu, select ViewDesktop or ViewPool, and click the search icon.
Only the actions for this type of resource appear.
- Click the appropriate item in the list of filtered actions and click Browse next to Icon.
- Navigate to the icon file on your local computer, select the file, and click Open.
- On the Configure Action page, click Update.
The icon appears on the Items tab in vRealize Automation.