If your Cloud Pod Architecture topology contains multiple pods, you might want to group those pods into different sites. The Cloud Pod Architecture feature treats pods in the same site equally.
- Log in to the Horizon Console user interface for any Connection Server instance in the pod federation.
- Create the site.
- In Horizon Console, select and click Add.
- Type a name for the site in the Name text box.
The site name can contain between 1 and 64 characters.
- (Optional) Type a description of the site in the Description text box.
The site name can contain between 1 and 1024 characters.
- To create the site, click OK.
- Add a pod to the site.
Repeat this step for each pod to add to the site.
- In Horizon Console, select .
- Select the site that currently contains the pod to add to the site.
- Select the pod to add to the site and click Edit.
- Select the site from the Site drop-down menu and click OK.