Create GPOs to contain group policies for Horizon components and location-based printing and link them to the OU for your Horizon machines.
- Create an OU for your Horizon machines.
- Verify that you can log in as an Administrator domain user on the machine that hosts your Active Directory server.
- Verify that the MMC and the Group Policy Management snap-in are available on your Active Directory server.
- On the Active Directory server, open the Group Policy Management Console.
- Expand your domain, right-click the OU that contains your Horizon machines, and select Create a GPO in this domain, and Link it here.
- Type a name for the GPO and click OK.
The new GPO appears under the OU in the left pane.
- (Optional) Apply the GPO to specific Horizon machines in the OU.
- Select the GPO in the left pane.
- Select .
- Type the computer names of the Horizon machines and click OK.
The Horizon machines appear in the Security Filtering pane. The settings in the GPO apply only to these machines.
What to do next
Add the Horizon ADMX templates to the GPO.