You can view information for the optimization runs performed. You can also rollback an optimization to return the golden image to its pre-optimized state.
- On the OS Optimization Tool UI, click the History tab.
The History page displays the following details about each optimization run:
- Template used for the optimization.
- System on which the optimization was run.
- Date and time that the optimization was run.
- Operation information - optimization or rollback.
- To rollback an optimization, select the entry in the Template column and click Rollback.
All changes performed during the selected optimization run are rolled back.
- Click OK after the rollback is complete.