This section provides a concise reference to the security features of VMware Horizon 8.
- Required system and database login accounts.
- Configuration options and settings that have security implications.
- Resources that must be protected, such as security-relevant configuration files and passwords, and the recommended access controls for secure operation.
- Location of log files and their purpose.
- External interfaces, ports, and services that must be open or enabled for the correct operation of VMware Horizon 8.