You can use Horizon Console to add a user or group to an existing global entitlement.
- Log in to the Horizon Console user interface for any Connection Server instance in the pod federation.
- Select and click the name of the global entitlement.
- On the Users and Groups tab, click Add Entitlements.
- To find Active Directory users or groups, click Add, select one or more search criteria, and click Find.
You can select the Unauthenticated Users check box to find and add unauthenticated access users to global application entitlements. You cannot add unauthenticated access users to global desktop entitlements.
- Select the Active Directory user or group to add to the global entitlement and click OK.
You can press the Ctrl and Shift keys to select multiple users and groups.
To restrict access to the global entitlement to specific client computers, select the Active Directory security group that contains the names of the computers that are allowed to access the global entitlement.
- To save your changes, click OK.