Create GPOs to contain group policies for Horizon 8 components and location-based printing and link them to the OU for your Horizon 8 machines.
- Create an OU for your Horizon 8 machines.
- Verify that you can log in as an Administrator domain user on the machine that hosts your Active Directory server.
- Verify that the MMC and the Group Policy Management snap-in are available on your Active Directory server.
- On the Active Directory server, open the Group Policy Management Console.
- Expand your domain, right-click the OU that contains your Horizon 8 machines, and select Create a GPO in this domain, and Link it here.
- Type a name for the GPO and click OK.
The new GPO appears under the OU in the left pane.
- (Optional) Apply the GPO to specific Horizon 8 machines in the OU.
- Select the GPO in the left pane.
- Select .
- Type the computer names of the Horizon 8 machines and click OK.
The Horizon 8 machines appear in the Security Filtering pane. The settings in the GPO apply only to these machines.
What to do next
Add the Horizon ADMX templates to the GPO.