You can upgrade your VMware Identity Manager Connector instance online.
You have met the prerequisites listed in Preparing to Upgrade VMware Identity Manager Connector.
Verify that the connector appliance is powered on and functioning.
- Log in to the connector appliance as the root user.
- Run the following command.
- Run the following command to check that on online upgrade exists.
- Run the following command to update the appliance.
Messages that occur during the upgrade are saved to the update.log file at /opt/vmware/var/log/update.log.
- Run the updatemgr.hzn check command again to verify that a newer update does not exist.
- Check the version of the upgraded appliance.
vamicli version --appliance
The new version is displayed.
- Restart the connector appliance.
- Repeat the preceding steps for each connector appliance in your VMware Identity Manager deployment.
The connector upgrade is complete.