When you receive notification that the sync did not complete because of a safeguard violation, to override the safeguard setting and complete the sync you can schedule a dry run of the sync and check Ignore Safeguards.
- In the Identity & Access Management tab select .
- Select the directory that did not complete the sync and go to the Sync Log page.
- To see the type of safeguard violation, in the Sync Details column, click Failed to complete sync. Please check safeguards.
- Click OK.
- To continue the sync without changing the safeguard settings, click Sync Now.
- On the Review page, select the check box Ignore Safeguards.
- Click Sync Directory.
The directory sync is run and the safeguard threshold settings are ignored for this sync session only.