For each policy rule, you can create a custom access denied error message that displays when users attempt to sign in and fail because their credentials are invalid.
About this task
The custom message can include text and a link to another URL to help users resolve their issues. You can use up to 4000 characters, which is about 650 words.
- In the administration console Identity & Access Management tab, select .
- Click the access policy to edit.
- To open a policy rule page, click the authentication name in the Authentication Method column for the rule to be edited.
- In the Custom error message text box, type the error message.
- To add a link to a URL, in the Link text box enter a description of the link and in Link URL enter the URL.
The link is displayed at the end of the custom message. If you do not add text in the Link text box but add a URL, the text link that displays is
- Click Save.
What to do next
Create custom error messages for other policy rules.