Configure SMTP server settings to receive email notifications from the VMware Identity Manager service.
About this task
Notification emails are sent to new users that are created as local users and when a password is reset in the VMware Identity Manager service.
- Log in to the administration console.
- Select the Appliance Settings tab and click SMTP.
- Enter the SMTP server host name.
- Enter the SMTP server port number.
- (Optional) Enter a user name and password, if the SMTP server requires authentication.
- Click Save.